the organizational and behavioral change models in healthcare
Week 4: Change Models
Select one of the organizational or behavioral change models which were used successfully for evidence-based practice change in healthcare for many years. Select one model or theory from the readings or lesson this week and:
• List the steps or the components in the change model or theory.
• Does the model or theory contain a component for appraising the evidence?
• Does the model or theory contain a component for networking with the stakeholders during all phases of practice change?
• Does the model contain components for identifying barriers and addressing barriers to implementation?
APA Formate ( include DOI number for all journal articles )
I NEED A COMMENT FOR THIS POST WITH AT LEAST TWO PAGE ( 5-6 PARAGRAPH AND SOURCES NO LATER THAN FIVE YEARS
American Association of Colleges of Nursing. (2006). The essentials of doctoral education for advanced nursing practice. https://www.aacnnursing.org/Education-Resources/AACN-Essentials (Links to an external site.)
White, K. M., Dudley-Brown, S., & Terhaar, M. F. (2016). Translation of evidence into nursing and health care (2nd ed.). Springer Publishing Company.
· Chapter 3: Change Theory and Models: Framework for Translation